TR-01 Training 1
- Reviews (0)
- This training course is recommended as an introduction to the management of a closed sea kayak.
- In this course we will focus on learning and improving the basic techniques to control a sea kayak. We will also learn to do an assisted rescue.
- VERY SAFE AND SUITABLE FOR ALL ACTIVITY.
- IF YOU ARE IN A CÁMPING OR HOTEL IN CALELLA, PINEDA DE MAR, SANTA SUSANNA, MALGRAT DE MAR, BLANES OR LLORET DE MAR, WE TAKE YOU BY CAR TO THE ACTIVITY AND AT THE END WE TAKE YOU BACK.
- TO THE ACTIVITY, WE MUST BRING: 1. – Footwear to wet (crocs, neoprene socks…). 2.- Swimsuit or shorts to wet. 3.- Thermal T-shirt or lycra to wet. 4.- Spare clothes and towel. 5.- Sunglasses, sunscreen and something to drink. 6.- Something to hold the sunglasses.
- ALL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE: 1.- Renting of material. 2.- VOLTANT PEL MAR guides. 3.- Education cards. 4.- Insurance.
- TO SCHEDULE THE ACTIVITY YOU CAN CONTACT US VIA WHATSAPP: +34.693.777.138, EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: +34.693.777.138.